Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sandpoint #4: Lake Baths & Crazy Jumps

This crazy tradition of taking "baths" in the lake is both insane and necessary.  There is no bath at the cabin, and the kids refuse to take a shower in the "spider shower."  They think it's fun, and at least they're getting semi-washed!  And because I refuse to take part in this tradition (I'll take the spider shower any day), I'm there to document it all!  We seriously have SO many pictures!!!  But they are hilarious.  And after the "washing" is done, they just jump, and flip, and twist, and pose, and play for an hour or more.  Crazies!! (Some of those landings look painful!) Charlotte really wants to be part of this.  But she's not quite brave enough yet (or maybe she'll take after her mother and never be brave enough).  But she did finally jump off the dock, and sort of participated in a couple lake baths.
 


 














 











 






 

 




 








 


No comments: