Friday, September 18, 2015

Table Rock

One Sunday some of the neighborhood moms and I decided to take the kids on a hike up Table Rock. We've all been doing Lindsi's latest bootcamp together.  We had missed a day and so decided a hike would be a good way to make up for it!  The kids had a great time!  I'd done the Table Rock hike a time or two, and it's a decent little hike.  Therefore, I decided to leave Charlotte at home with Brian. But Carson was the only boy (the story of his life!), and so I guess he decided he was going to lead the pack. He and I tried our best to sprint up the mountain.  And let me tell you, I wore out long before him!  It was a beautiful morning and a fun hike!  And the view from the top is pretty awesome.









No comments: