Sunday, September 16, 2012

We're Back in School!

I swear summers go sooooo quickly!!  It hardly seems right.  But, ready or not (usually not) school is back in session!  And although Aubrey and Carson were sad to see summer end, they were both SUPER excited to start school.  

Aubrey is in FIRST grade this year in Ms. Unger's class.  She is loving "getting" to stay all day and eat lunch at school (let's hope that at least lasts a while).  She is at my school again this year, and I love that I get to be there with her!  Since it's all I've ever known, I can hardly imagine just sending a child off to some school and not being "in the know" and able to check up on her whenever I feel like it.  It really does have its perks.  On my days off, it's been really weird at our house without her!!  Carson and Charlotte (and me) are starting to adjust, but we're all really excited when we get to go pick her up.  She's just getting SO darn big!










Carson's school started about a week after Aubrey's.  He's back at Friendship Celebration in Mrs. Sale's class.  He only has 6 kids in his class!  I am a little worried about that....just definitely not as much social interaction as I was hoping for him.  But Mrs. Sale is very excited, and I'm sure there is a lot they'll be able to do with such a small group.  Carson doesn't seem to care.  He has his best little buddy Rex from last year in his class, and has had fun getting to play with him!  He has also talked about playing with his cousin Brooklyn as recess who is there in the 3 year old class.  Fun!  Carson's last year in preschool!!  (I'm sorry, but how stinkin cute and BIG does he look in these pictures!?)









2 comments:

Kacee said...

Oh you really are just sticking it to me. Already to the first day of school post??? When I'm still trying to muddle through our summer in Idaho pictures. Not cool. Well anyway, the kids look adorable!! Way too big. But darling!

Mary Elizabeth said...

I swear I already posted a comment on this post! It is so darling!! I cannot get over how grown up Carson looks in these pictures!! :)