Aubrey and Carson have been so into riding bikes lately, that we decided to haul all our bikes up this year. I still haven't decided if it was worth the hassle, but we did get an awesome ride across the Long Bridge in. Brian talks all the time about riding his bike across that bridge into town when he was a kid. So we decided to check it out. It was a really fun ride, and what a VIEW!
And it has become a tradition to take a family photo on the deck of the cabin every year. It's already so fun to look back and see us change and grow from summer to summer.
Believe it or not, I've come to the end of our Sandpoint trip. Thanks for another great summer trip....see you next year!
1 comment:
So glad the weather cooperated for your vacation this year! I enjoyed seeing all your pictures. Why didn't I marry into a family with a cabin? ha ha!
Post a Comment