We tested out a new place in Meridian called Bounce. It was fun, the kids definitely had a good time. It wasn't real big, and we were all ready to go after an hour or two (including lunch), but like I said, the kids all had fun and we were out of the heat for a couple hours!
One night we decided to go hang with the classy crowd at the race track. The first race we were there for a horse fell right in front of us! It was so terrible looking. We rushed the kids down for some ice cream just in case the horse didn't get up. I never did hear what the fate of that poor horse was, but I fear it wasn't good. The children weren't too scarred, however, and we enjoyed the rest of the night. Aubrey and Uncle Chris were the big winners of the night. Aubrey split her $14 winnings with Carson and he immediately went and spent most of it on a GIANT pretzel and treats. I'm pretty sure Aubrey still has hers....
And another fun evening out was to the Boise Hawks game. We splurged for seats in the shade (thank goodness!) and went on the $1 treats night....score! It was actually the cousins' last night in town. :( And although we were all super sad to see them go, we were also ready for a little down time!! COUSIN CRAZINESS!
How could Grandma say no to that face?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment