Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hawaii: Day 4

Day 4 in Hawaii was zip lining!  We booked a tour with Kauai Outfitters.  We took a little drive up to the place to meet them, and they bussed us up to the zips.  The land the zip lines are on is private property, and it was actually where parts of Jurassic Park was filmed!  It was gorgeous!  I definitely felt like we were zip lining through the jungle!  I wasn't really scared to get up there, but I will admit that first step off is a little scary!  And then on the last zip they told us we could flip ourselves upside down....which I wasn't sure I wanted to do.  But we all did....and it was great!  We did 6 different zips and 1 zip into the water.  They were super fun!  We were all definitely glad we went.
After we got home and cleaned up, we went out to the "fanciest" dinner of the trip.  The restaurant was in our resort, and had quite the views!  Food and drinks were yummy, and it was a super fun night!      
 
 
 
 













 
 
  






No comments: