Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sandpoint #8 - Pictures on the Deck

Our first family trip up to Sandpoint (when Aubrey was 2 months old), we took a family picture on the deck of the cabin.  It quickly became one of my favorite pictures....I think I used it as our Christmas card picture that next year.  Every year since, we take a family picture on the deck.  Some years are better than others, but I always love looking back from year to year.  This year, Brian's dad was the photographer and took A LOT of pictures.  I've been trying to narrow it down to may favorite, but there are so many!! Plus, some really funny ones.  So, what the hell, I'm already 150+ pictures into this vacation.....  So here they are!  We even got Grandma and Grandpa in on the fun!  And yes, I am finally done with our Sandpoint trip!  It really was a great week, as usual, and the kids are already talking about next year!!