After a couple weeks of cousin craziness, we headed out for our annual summer trip to Sandpoint. (I've decided to break up the Sandpoint trip into a couple different post because we have SOOO many pictures!)
We hit the road armed with our low-tech trip map, complete with 5 stars along the way. At each star, the kids got to open one wrapped present! A big hit again this year. And again, I appreciated the technology of electronics while traveling.
This first post is all pictures of us just hanging at the cabin, on the dock, in the lake, or around the fire. Even though we always have some planned outings and activities for our week in Sandpoint, I'm pretty sure the kids' favorite memories come from us just hanging.....lots of great down time and family time.
This was the weather as we pulled into Sandpoint....ugh. Thankfully, it warmed up and dried up and we had really nice weather most of the days we were there!
1 comment:
I love all the posts! It is so beautiful there...you're so lucky to have that kind of place to visit every year!
Post a Comment