Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Random...

It's been a relatively quiet couple of months around here.  A few random pictures I wanted to post....
Aubrey starting taking gymnastics this winter.  She had a really good time, and I think after soccer she may take it up again.  Then just a couple cute shots of the kids hanging and playing this winter.

And Valentine's Day!  Each night of the week leading up to Valentine's day, Brian and I posted hearts next to the kids' beds that said something we love about them.  They were really excited to see the hearts each morning....I thought it ended up being really cute. Then the last day, the heart had a ticket to the Lego movie (which they LOVED)!

Aubrey got to bring home Toad from her class at school.  Toad gets to spend the week at each student's house, then they write about their adventures with Toad in the journal to take back and share with the class.  Aubrey was so excited!  Toad got to do lots of fun things with us!  (It was actually funny because she was so excited to get Toad, but got all embarrassed when we tried to take him places.....)

And Last, I think our children have cooked up quite the scheme to make a little extra money.  They love to have "art sales" or "dessert sales" in which they get us to come to their little stores and buy (with real money) the goods they are selling.  How can we say no?!  Forget chores and allowance, they can make as much money selling us their drawings and wooden cookies!  Genius.  



 














2 comments:

Kacee said...

LOVE their sales!!!! Cutest kids ever!

Unknown said...

The random posts are my faves. Love this catch up round! I'm jealous...I've got a pile of posts that need to be completed!