Carson just finished his first season of indoor soccer. He really liked it! The games and teams were very loosely organized....pretty much just show up and play for a couple hours. At first Carson (and Brian and I) were quite surprised at the level of talent of the kids playing. They were good! Much more challenging for Carson than the PAL teams he's used to playing. But he hung in there. He ran his guts out for almost two hours every Saturday. He loved it! He would get done and be so sweaty and dirty! The turf and the dirt from the turf would be all over him! You can really see it in the one picture....cracks me up. After his last game, there wasn't a game right after, so Aubrey and Charlotte got to run out and play with Carson for a bit.
Now onto outdoor spring soccer! I think I'm going to miss the weather of the indoor center...
No comments:
Post a Comment