After Christmas, we had a couple days to relax and PLAY with all our new toys! Oh, and Brian and I took our turn with the flu. We recovered quickly though, and just in time for Grandma Lyn and Grandpa Tom to come into town. We had lots of fun the week they were here......Brian and I got a date night out, we finally got to try out ice skating at The Village, Lyn and I snuck in some shopping, Brian and I took the kids to Seeger's kid-friendly New Year's party, and then got to celebrate "Christmas Light" formerly known as "Second Christmas." The kids had a blast while they were here (as always) and were sad to see them go. But it was a great way to end our Christmas vacation! Bring on 2014!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so jealous that you're caught up!!! I bet it took you all day, though. My goal is to get caught up before my trip next week. Cute pictures, and it all looks like it was a ton of fun.
Post a Comment