December....it came quickly! The month started out with SNOW! The kids loved playing in it. And of course loved the hot chocolate they have to have when they're done!
Aubrey also had a Christmas program at school. That gym was packed! We didn't get a great picture, but she sung her little heart out! (Notice that although Aubrey is still on the top row, she almost looks a little short up there?!)
In our advent calendar this year, along with the 3 pieces of candy each day, some days there are little slips of paper with an activity to do that day......art projects, make and deliver treats, do a service for someone, gingerbread houses, read the Christmas story in the Bible, drive around to look at lights, etc. It was fun! The kids loved to see the surprise slip of paper! (And it's all hidden until the day of, so if I needed to make some last minute changes, they were none the wiser!) I love December!
I also had to include the kids' latest game.....making "lasers" upstairs that they have to try and crawl under and around. Keeps them entertained for hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment