Last weekend we decided to take advantage of the snow that we still had and go SLEDDING! We went to Kleiner Park in Meridian....they have the perfect sized hill at the amphitheater there. We got there about 10:30 Sunday morning and had the place to ourselves! Aubrey and Charlotte were excited and headed right down the hill (Charlotte with Brian or me). Carson cried and had to sit (literally sit, standing made him scared) at the top of the hill for about 10 minutes before he'd dare go down with Brian. Then of course after a time or two down, he was good to go. I'm not sure if Charlotte got scared or just cold, but after about 30-40 minutes she was done. She and I sat and watched the kids and Brian go down for a while, but discovered quickly that if you're not moving and playing, you get COLD! I mean it was only about 10 degrees. So Charlie and I went and warmed up in the car while the others sledded for a while longer. Pretty soon lots of other families and kids got there and the hill started to get a little dangerous. So we had some hot chocolate and headed for home. Fun, fun morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment