Carson had his first Christmas performance this year! He was super excited, and I was totally unsure of how it would go. But he did great!! He was singing along, doing some hand motions, and behaving very nicely up on the front row of the risers! He even listened intently to Pastor Tom's message and prayer. Way to go Buddy! And Charlotte was a very good (and darling) audience!
The next week Aubrey's Kindergarten class had a little sing-a-long type performance in their classroom. She was of course VERY excited and had been practicing all the songs for weeks. She was also very excited because I'd told her she could wear her new fancy dress. She did great too. They have both been way into Christmas songs this year! I'm not sure which they'll be more sad about.....Christmas being over, or not being able to listen to Christmas music anymore??
And of course Christmas performances are great opportunities to get them dressed up and take pictures!!

2 comments:
Aubrey and Carson are starting to look so grown up! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and I am proud of you for getting so many pictures taken.
The kids look adorable!! I am loving that little vest and tie on Carson. (P.S. - Who's the boy wearing the pink sunglasses in his program???) Aubrey's curly hair-do is so cute. What a bunch of cuties!
Post a Comment