Monday, December 12, 2011

10th Month

Well it's official, Charlotte is in double digit months! Wow, this month went quickly......I remember this about being pregnant over the holidays.....the time seriously flies!!  Charlie is as darling as ever, still no teeth and very little hair, but just as smiley and sweet.  I do think her front two teeth are coming very soon though.  She has started making the funniest faces!  She scrunches up her nose all the time, and it just makes us laugh!  She really wants to walk!  She's not quite steady enough however, so she wants us to walk her around EVERYWHERE!  It's actually kind of an annoying stage (in my opinion).....I'd almost rather she just start walking (almost).  She wants to be into whatever Aubrey and Carson are doing.  They are both good about "playing" with her and watching out for her.  Her first Christmas is going to be FUN!
Charlotte Jane from 9 to 10 months..... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that little scrunchy face of hers! I think it's the no teeth and hair thing that make her seem so much younger than 10 months!! She is so sweet.