Wednesday, January 18, 2017

School Pictures 2016

First up, Aubrey!  Look how adorable her picture is!  No retake or anything.  She is LOVING 5th grade in Mrs. Summers's class!  She has made some fun, new friends and is continuing to come "out of her shell."  I think she is enjoying being the oldest in the school, and has been able to participate in Student Council and Honor Choir.  She is having a really awesome year!
 


Next is Carson.  I mean, look at that smile!  A real smile!  I don't know how they did that, but I love it.  And his first class picture with his glasses!  Isn't he adorable?  He is having a good year.  He is officially OLD because he is in "my" grade....third grade!  He is still lukewarm about school....I do think he enjoys it while he's there, but still complains a fair amount about having to go and still, every once in a while, about homework.  But his reading and math have taken off, and he is still doing really well! 


And lastly, Charlotte!  Look at that sweet smile!  Never mind that her dress is on backwards....she's adorable!  She is having a GREAT time in Kindergarten!  She was so ready to be at the "big school" and she hasn't looked back.  She is learning a ton and making all sorts of friends.  I'm pretty sure she is our "social butterfly."  I love Kindergarten! 

No comments: