Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spring Sing & Basketball

Carson has officially performed in his LAST preschool singing program!  A couple weeks before school got out, he had his Spring Sing.  I have to say, he looked so big at that performance.  I guess that's when you know it's time to move on.....  He did so great though.  He doesn't perform with a whole lot of expression, but he was singing to every song, with hand motions and everything.  Can't believe our Bubba is going to Kindergarten!!












Then a couple days later, Carson had his "Shine Time" performance for his little basketball class.  In March, his preschool started offering a TOT Basketball class once a week after preschool.  He was very excited when it started.  He got to pack a lunch just like Aubrey!  The excitement did eventually wear off, and we were glad when it ended in May.  But overall I think he enjoyed it, and hopefully got a little practice with some ball handling skills.  (And I got an extra hour of preschool every Tuesday!)  He was very excited to show his stuff at the performance, and very, very excited about his trophy and gift bag!  




 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable!!!!! I seriously can't handle it! Such a darling kid.