Aubrey's kindergarten year has come to an end....sob, sob. She was in Mrs. Buxton's morning kindergarten at Discovery Elementary. She had a wonderful school year. She was always excited for school and she learned a lot....can't ask for more than that! She also made some nice friends in her class (who she is already missing). And although I will not miss the mid-day pick up, I am going to be so sad that Aubrey will be in school all day next year! It just seems weird that I won't get to spend as much time with her. But I am glad that she is so excited and so ready.
On the last day of school, they had a little kindergarten celebration ceremony. It was really cute. They sang some songs, showed a little slide show, got certificates, and then got to go home for the day (after a special lunch out with Dad)! My grandma and grandpa Andersen were in town for Catlin's high school graduation, so they got to come watch too. Aunt Donna brought Carson and Charlotte with her (since I was teaching that day). We had quite the crowd to cheer on our little Monkey. So proud of her!
1 comment:
so sad I missed this cute ceremony! you look gorgeous, Aubrey is adorable, and I'm sure it was so fun for her:)
Post a Comment