Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Sing

Last week Aubrey had her spring preschool program, the "Spring Sing." She was very excited for us to come watch her sing the songs they've been practicing at preschool. When Aubrey, Carson, and I got there that night, I was stunned to realize that we were only the second people to arrive. I've never been this early to anything, and probably won't again......but it got us front row seats which made for some cute pictures!!

Before the show, Aubrey and Carson with Chelsea and Makayla, two of the friends from preschool that Aubrey talks about the most. (I almost cropped Carson out of this picture due to the ridiculous "smile" on his face......but in the end it was too funny to delete!)



Getting one last "good luck hug" before the show begins.......



Yes, that is Aubrey being led onto the risers 2 or 3 minutes after all the other children. Apparently while walking in line out to the performance she informed the teacher that she needed to go potty. Nice. I did have a few seconds of panic when I didn't see her walk out with all the others.......


She spotted us in the crowd.....


Let the singing begin.....


Listening intently to Pastor Tom's message.....


Closing her eyes for the prayer......



More singing and hand motions....... She did so great!


Singing the last song while holding a flower that the kids would soon deliver to their moms for Mother's Day......so cute!



After the show.......good job Aubrey!!


2 comments:

Kacee said...

She looks darling!!! My favorite pictures are the ones where first she spots you in the crowd, and second sings right to you. Looks like a big night!

Unknown said...

She looks so grown up! I love the scrunched up eyes prayer picture.