We got SOOOOO much snow this winter!! The kids ended up getting SIX snow days! At first it was really fun and exciting! We made the most of it....lots of playing in the snow!! We took some friends back to the snow hill we found with the cousins and had another awesome day of sledding. We made "real snow sno-cones!" We made creations with air dry clay and Legos! The kids put on plays! We built puzzles! And did I say, LOTS of playing in the snow! But by the third or fourth snow day of the month, we were pretty much over it. Everyone was going a little stir crazy, and I was officially done being "fun mom." Plus, the school district of course hadn't planned on 6 snow days, so we were now going to be losing MLK day, President's Day, and an in-service day in April....booooo!! Then Brian broke his toe, Charlotte got hit in the face with a snow shovel, and I started praying for spring.
We finished the month of January with Carson's Paramount City project! He built a snow park named The Hill. It turned out great!













































No comments:
Post a Comment