Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Charlotte Jane is SIX!

Our little bunny turned SIX years old!!!  She has changed so much in the last year!  Here's a look back from 5 to 6...
 


 




 







 





 












 




 




 
 

 





  


 
Charlotte at SIX (going on 14):
  • She is still my buddy.  I am trying to enjoy every last minute I have with her until she's an official "big kid" next year in full day school!  As sad as I'm going to be, I know how ready she is and how much fun she'll have next year.
  • Charlotte LOVES her brother and sister!  She looks forward to them coming home from school every day.  Any time they have a friend over, she is right there wanting to be included (which they sometimes do).  She idolizes everything they do; however, she can definitely stand her ground with them.  She's not about to get pushed around!  I love to watch the relationships they all have with each other....and to see how they develop every year.
  • She is flat out hilarious.  Oh my goodness, the things that come out of her mouth!!  She keeps us all laughing.  I wish I would've been writing down everything she says!  Life would be way more boring without Charlotte around.
  • She is sassy!  Aubrey and Carson call her the "sassy queen" which is pretty fitting.  I love this about her, and it also scares me.  This may get her into trouble someday...
  • Brian (and Aubrey and Carson) claim I have different rules for Charlotte.  While I don't necessarily agree with this, I am able to laugh off or not be as stressed about all the little stuff with her.  Maybe because she's my baby?  Maybe because years of parenting experience has made me realize the small stuff isn't that important and they get big SO quickly?  I don't know, but I hope my lax attitude doesn't backfire on me in the future...
  • She is very artistic.  She really has a lot of patience to stick with an art project.  She's almost a perfectionist about it....wants it to turn out just like she has it pictured in her head.  I love her artwork!
  • Charlotte loves: her dad coaching her soccer team, stuffed animals, playdates, eating standing up, drama, screen time, going to lunch and shopping with mom and Beth, her teacher, putting on make-up, being cute, lunch D and dinner D, doing cartwheels everywhere, art projects, being the baby of the family, baking, singing along to all the current pop songs, and her family.
I really can't believe how fast time is going with this little one.  Happy birthday, Bunny.  We are all so glad you were born!         

No comments: