I just have to say, my children are adorable. I seriously think I look at Charlotte probably 5 times every day and think.....PLEASE don't get any bigger!! I feel like we are in a (mostly) sweet spot and I don't want it to change! They get so excited about doing little projects and playing with new toys. Charlotte got this "kinetic sand float" for Christmas from her cousin Bryce (thanks a lot Blake). She was SO excited to try it out. And of course the other two had to get in on the fun with their own kinetic sand. And it actually wasn't that bad.....vacuumed up pretty easily. Then just some of Charlotte's hilarious antics.
And then, Brian and I have been talking about planning a vacation for the two of us to celebrate his 40th birthday. So one Sunday we went over to the Seegers to do some planning and looking online and we came home to those bottom couple pictures! They had been working to set us up a "beach vacation" complete with fruity drinks and candy. Seriously, so adorable. They made homemade drink umbrellas!! Seriously.








No comments:
Post a Comment