The 2015-2016 school year is underway, and we have the pictures to prove it.
Aubrey is in 4th grade this year at Paramount Elementary in Mrs. Chambers' class. She continues to love school and love learning. She truly is a model student and we're SO proud of her. And look how beautiful she is! I love this picture!! She let me curl her hair and everything.
Next up is Carson. He is at Paramount Elementary in Mrs. Stone's 2nd grade. He continues to (mostly) love school and despise homework. He is a shy student that always follows the rules. We are so proud of him and how hard he works! And his picture turned out so great too! I LOVE it. Except for how old he looks!
And last is Chazzy. She is in her last year of preschool at Friendship Celebration Preschool in Mrs. Jensen's class. She loves going to school and is SO excited to be in her cousin Isla Jane's class again this year. She has some kinda wild and possibly naughty boys in her class that she loves to tell me about that really kind of annoy her. But she's always excited to go, and I can't believe this is her last year of preschool! And oh my goodness, look at that little nugget. She was really into this cheesy little smile for about a month or so. She doesn't do it much anymore, but I'm so glad I have it on film!
And I really almost cried when I put their new pictures up next to the old ones. I can NOT believe the difference one year makes!! I feel like we are really in a sweet spot with our kids' ages right now, and I just really want to slow down time!! Sigh.




No comments:
Post a Comment