I seriously have so many pictures on my phone of Charlotte. I take a lot of her (because hello, she's adorable) but mostly because she has discovered the art/fun of the selfie. I mostly just delete them, but sometimes they're too hilarious to delete!
Aubrey was chosen for the first character award of the year for respect! She was so excited, and her parents were so proud, again. What a sweet girl. Also during the assembly, she got to say a part in the 4th grade skit. She's recently discovered a love of acting and is always wanting to participate in plays, programs, whatever she can! I told her maybe this summer we could look into doing a children's theater of some kind. She says that even though it terrifies her to be in front of all those people, she still loves it and wants to keep making herself do it so she can get over being so shy. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment