Friday, March 20, 2015

January...

A few noteworthy events for January....

First, I discovered Charlotte's hair is long enough for pig tails!!  Oh my goodness, she looks so adorable.  And she loves them....doesn't want to do anything to mess them up! :)

Next, as part of their social studies unit the third grade at Paramount creates the Paramount City. Aubrey chose to do an urban school. (She said she froze when her teacher asked her if she wanted urban or rural because she didn't know what those meant!)  So we created the best urban elementary school we could!  They built houses at school, and put together quite a city.

Then, Aubrey started a couple new things this month.  She started taking guitar lessons!  We've been talking about doing it forever, and finally found a teacher.  She got her guitar and lots of accessories for Christmas.  She's doing lessons with her friend Zack.  So far she's been really enjoying it!  She also started her first season of basketball.  She played through the YMCA and is on a team with all girls from her school.  She has been really loving it!  More pics to come...

And last, Brian and I inherited his Grandma Jane's grandfather clock.  We hauled it back down from Sandpoint, and I decided to give it a little face lift.  I think it turned out really cute and looks nice in our great room.  
  














No comments: