A few random pics before I get on with the holidays....
Aubrey's "crazy hair day" at school (the day after Halloween, really?!). My first (and possibly last) furniture painting project (before and after). I do like the way it turned out (mostly), but it was quite the project! I think the final total was 6 cans of spray primer and 16 cans of spray paint. WHAT?!? Seriously. I'm not lying when I say I have just within the last week gotten normal feeling back in my pointer finger....and I sprayed it over 5 weeks ago!!
Aubrey and Brian's latest obsession.....Harry Potter!! She begs him to read day and night! And last, getting ready for Christmas!! I know, I know, before Thanksgiving?? But, in my defense, we were going out of town for the whole Thanksgiving break and so had to do it before we left.
1 comment:
Random is my favorite.
Post a Comment