Monday, February 11, 2013

The Party!

The weekend before Charlotte's birthday, we had her party!  We did a combined party with her cousin Isla again this year.  We figure we'll do that for as many years as we can get away with it!  It was really cute.  We went with a polka dot theme, with a little Cinderella thrown in.  (Charlotte had been telling us for weeks that she was having a "Cinderella birthday."  And although I did not want to do a full up princess theme (yet), we did get some princess cups and napkins to make her happy!)  Jenn made the darling cake and sugar cookie favors and hosted this year (can I say SWEET?!).  We did finger foods for lunch.  Then after some present opening and cake, the kids entertained us all by playing a kid-version of the Wii game Just Dance that Isla got.  FUN!!
Side note:  For some reason every time I told Charlotte to look at the camera and smile, she did this hilarious monster-type thing with her hands?!  No clue where that came from and she hasn't done it since, but it did make for some awesome pictures!! :)  
Happy Birthday Charlotte and Isla! 



























2 comments:

Kacee said...

Love the monster hands!!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

I may have stolen a pic of Charlie to put on my instagram, to brag about how cute she is.... I couldn't help it! She is such a doll!