How is it already Easter....didn't we JUST have Christmas?! The kids have been very excited for this weekend (we started soccer, had Easter, and Carson's bday all in 3 days)! Also, a warning on the amount of pictures included in this post....
A week or so before Easter, the kids and I wanted to try out some rice crispy Easter baskets (and yes, I found them on Pinterest....I'm not totally addicted, but it is pretty awesome). I think they turned out very cute!
Then on Saturday, we busted out the egg dying kits! Aubrey's kit was very involved this year.....beads, stencils, sequins, glitter, etc. (Yikes!) And the egg dying was pretty much torture for the one year old....she really wanted to help!
And finally, Easter day! We had a really fun morning of basket opening, egg hunting, and candy eating! The Easter bunny even brought a present for Brian (disguised as a present for the children).....a Star Wars edition X-Box Kinnect! Aubrey got dressed up and went to church with the Jensen's while Carson and Brian played X-Box, Charlotte slept, and I showered! Good morning.
After lunch and some naps, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house for Easter dinner and another egg hunt! I could just eat Charlotte in her little Easter dress! The weather was beautiful this year and we had a wonderful afternoon. Happy Easter!
1 comment:
You have adorable kids! I love that Aubrey and Carson are holding hands in the one picture.
Post a Comment