We started the Easter festivities by making rice crispy eggs dipped in chocolate and rolled in sprinkles....mmmmm.......
(I think the kids had more fun doing this than coloring the actual Easter eggs!)
They have also REALLY liked eating them!!
Next, we had "early Easter" with Grandma Lyn and Grandpa Tom.....
Carson was SO excited about his little baseball mitt and ball. "Mom, I'm a baseball player!"
Sister had to test it out too.....
Then, this wasn't really supposed to be an "Easter present," but it just kinda worked out that way. We got the kids a trampoline!! If you've seen my last couple posts you know my children are into jumping.....
Yea......I love trampolines! (Please don't get hurt anyone!)
Aubrey testing it out for the first time.......
(Carson has yet to get on it. Surprise, surprise, I guess he is afraid of something! We'll see how long that lasts!)
Next up, coloring the Easter eggs.........
Easter morning! The kids loved their Easter baskets and hunting for all our eggs. Aubrey found most of the eggs. Carson's favorite was definitely his new Buzz Lightyear golf clubs!
Testing out the new golf course.......
After a morning of playing and a nap, we headed over to Grandma's house for Easter dinner and more egg hunting! There was quite the crew of us this year: Grandma and Grandpa Thompson, Masen, and Mary; Chris, Donna, Catlin, Dallen, Callie, and Colbie; Grandma and Grandpa Evans; Scott, Jenn and Brooklyn. Fun!
Sporting the new Easter clothes......


6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Too bad about the cold weather - but I'm glad it didn't get you down. Isn't Carson a little young to start pulling the crazy Aubrey smiles? The face he's pulling while eating the Rice Krispy eggs just cracks me up! And what a good Easter idea too...I may have to steal that one. Aubrey's chocolate smile in the last picture sums the whole day up. Full and happy!!
I love how you are holding her hands down (don't touch me, but stay still for this photo opp!)
Nice job making memories Mama!
Can't wait to try out the tramp and show the kids how to "Donkey Kick" well enough to get gold in Trampimpics.
you guys have been busy too it looks like! great idea with the rice-krispie egg decorating!
umm, Missy, whatever you do on your own time is your business, but I don't think I want my kids participating in any "trampimpics".
Now Missy, don't pretend that your triple Donkey Kick ever earned you a gold!! :)
Post a Comment