Monday, May 9, 2011

Third Month

I don't know how many months I'll keep this up, but I have so many pictures of Charlotte that don't really "go" with any other post, but I still want to post them! So, here is a look at month #3 in the life of Charlotte Jane....

She's finally starting to enjoy her baths.....playing and splashing!



The day of her 2 month shots :(



It's kind of died off a little now, but Aubrey and Carson were both so excited when we starting giving Charlotte her baths in the "real bath." So every night they would come in to "help."


Hanging out with Dad....

Aubrey is slightly obsessed!



A rare moment....Charlotte getting upset. I used to not believe people when they would say, "My baby hardly ever cries." But now I know it's true.....there are HAPPY babies! Charlotte is such a good baby....she'll just entertain herself......looking around, watching people, sucking her fingers, looking at the lights, watching her toys........so easy going, no reflux, sleeping through the night, puts herself to sleep in her own crib, happy and smiling when she's awake! This may sound like bragging, but believe me I've had the other kind of baby too! After surviving Aubrey and Carson as infants, this is a very welcome change! She's just so sweet!



Charlotte and Isla...


During the month Grandma Lyn and Grandpa Tom came into town for a visit. While they were here we celebrated early birthdays and early Easter! The kids LOVE when they come visit and we all had a great weekend!











And Charlotte just being darling...








I figured I'd better get some shots of them in their shirts before Charlotte outgrew hers!








This picture is so cute to me......I told Aubrey and Carson to look at each other and as I was snapping the picture I heard Carson say, "I love you Aubrey" to which she answered "I love you too." SO sweet!!


And more darling Charlotte....











And she's officially 3 MONTHS OLD!!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute as always!