Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Charlotte's Photo Shoot

At around 3 weeks of age we took Charlotte for her first professional photo shoot. We wanted to capture some pictures of her as a tiny newborn as well as some of our new family of five. Brian likes to refer to this day as "the worst day of his life." I think he's being a little dramatic, but it is amazing how stressful a simple thing like going to get our pictures taken can be......trying to get dressed and everyone ready, get there, bribing Aubrey and Carson to cooperate, soothing a crying baby, threatening Aubrey and Carson to cooperate, yelling at Brian to sit up, etc., etc., etc. After all was said and done, I was pleased with the outcome. The pictures were taken by Tara Motyer of Dragonfly Photo and Design. Charlotte was very uncooperative so we couldn't do a whole lot with her, but I think we managed to capture how precious she is! I love this one of all three kids! Some family shots.... I think the look on Brian's face really sums up just how much fun he's having!

Doesn't Aubrey look like she's enjoying this?!




Even Charlotte is yelling at us!




But isn't it worth it to have these pictures of our brand new, sweet Charlotte Jane?






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. Both the precious and the honest shots! Glad you made it happen.

Kacee said...

I'm so glad you included the bloopers on here! I laughed just as hard as I when I saw them the first time! They really did turn out cute. It was worth the horror and the stress!