This September I enrolled the kids in gymnastics. You may remember Aubrey saying she didn't want to do dance anymore after last year, she'd rather do gymnastics. So, we decided to put them both in. Originally I had signed Carson and I up for a "Mommy and Me" class at the same time Aubrey would be in her class. However, apparently no one else wanted to take a Monday morning 9:00 am class.?! So, they moved us to a later class and just combined Aubrey and Carson into the same class. I usually still went in with them just to make sure he was doing okay......which he usually was. That kid can easily pass for a 3 year old! He was so excited to finally be able to participate in something instead of just watch his sister!
Anyway, they had a blast! They really liked their teacher Miss Shana, and had a lot of fun playing together.
Here are some shots from the last day of the term (Show Day)!


Carson was a little unsure of the higher balance beam.




Yea, free time!!


This is about the perfect sized slide for Carson!

At the end of the class, they did a little "awards ceremony." Here's Aubrey getting her ribbon from Miss Shana.

Too embarrassed to do the "TA DA" for the crowd.

Carsey getting his ribbon.

"TA DA!!"

Way to go guys!!
Singing the Goodbye Song.

And of course, getting stamps before we leave!

Now onto Term #2! We're in a different class again, and so far it's going well. I think we'll probably have to take a break after this term......it ends the last week in January.......we may have a few other things going on then.......
No comments:
Post a Comment