Monday, March 1, 2010

Murder at the Four Dueces

A couple weekends ago Brian and I attended a Murder Mystery dinner. It was quite the event! All the couples attending really went all out with costumes. Brian's character was Al Capone...... bouncer and suspected gangster. I was Carrie Crooner-Ravioli.......19 year-old jazz singer who recently married Mob Boss Big Jim Ravioli. Big Jim was murdered about 10 minutes into the night. No one actually solved the murder, but we had lots of fun!

Here we are getting ready to leave. Picture courtesy of Catlin (niece and babysitter). I think we may have scarred our children.......








After arriving at the party........
(We had to give a secret password to get in and everything!)










The ladies......






The guys......




2 comments:

Kacee said...

Wow...you guys look pretty hot! I'm sure you're kids did look at you like you were crazy. Where did your friend score that sweet red suit? And you and Brian...where did your get-ups come from? I can't imagine that you had those lying around. Oh, I also noticed Carson's Nerf basketball hoop hanging from the back of the chair in your dining room. Way to be creative!

Hailey Happens said...

I have always wanted to go to a party like that. Looks like fun!