We finally had a couple sunny, mostly warm days! It is so nice to be able to be outside a little. Carson has officially become obsessed with the "outside world." As soon as we put his shoes and jacket on, he goes and stands by the back door and grunts until we go out. He cries and cries when we make him come inside. Aubrey is loving it too. Yea spring!
2 comments:
Finally...my sentiments exactly! You FINALLY updated your blog! :) Ha ha ha, I know I'm funny. As a witness to Carson's fit yesterday when you forced him to go inside, I sure hope it stays warm a little while longer for you. His little shoes and jacket are cute too, by the way.
You should see if you and Aubrey can tie two swings together and make a seat for Carson. You and I did it when we were young and Blake loved it!
Post a Comment