Sunday, February 15, 2009

Romantic Valentine's Day

Okay, so the days of romantic candlelight dinner on Valentine's Day may be over (wait, did we ever have any?). Instead we took the kids and went bowling! I'm sad to say Brian squeaked out a win in the end (2 strikes in the 10th frame). But good times had by all......plus ice cream after. Happy Valentine's Day!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am proud of you for making plans at all! Great idea. Looks like a lot of fun.

Hailey Happens said...

I love Aubrey. She is soo "Jensen"! Yeah, so much for the old romantic dinners!

Kacee said...

Bowling and ice-cream definitely beats our night at Wendy's. An entire dinner purchased off the $0.99 value meal is quite romantic. But then again I told Bryan that no way were we going to haul our circus act into a nicer restaurant, where some nice couple was trying to have a romantic evening alone. So Wendy's it was! Plus, the overall goal of getting the kids to bed early was also met. Happy V-day to us!